Sunday, 10 January 2010

Just the funniest Panda piccies in the world - Ever!!

I just had to share this with you all: My lovely M'Ina (my mum) sent these to me in an Email earlier, there are quite a few of them but please try to look at them all as they are brilliantly funny, and hopefully they will brighten your day as they did mine. When you are looking at these, you should "bear" (sorry) in mind that none of these pictures have been "doctored" in anyway. I will try to remember the captions that came with them all if I can.

After you have finished looking at the the pictures, head on over to YouTube and type in "Sneezing Baby Panda for Charity!" for another laugh.

WHY THE WORLD HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH PANDAS:


"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned"




"Boo"




"Dear Martha Stewart, I have a brown stain on my lovely, fluffy, white butt...."




"You go - I'll just rest my head a little bit"




"Mmmuummm......err....I think I'm stuck!"




"I'll give you two seconds to get off me before I call Mum!"




"I'm not coming out - you'll have to come in and get me"




"I cannot believe I am stuck in this tree again! What is wrong with me?"



"I know there is a way out somewhere...I saw an ant go this way yesterday"




"It wasn't me. I didn't steal it. The bamboo shoot was already there when I got here - honestly!"




"Kung Fu Panda - Bring it on!"




"On the count of three....Lift!"




"Paparazzi! - Could we have some privacy - PLEASE!!"




"Pardon me, but do you have a napkin?"




"Absolutely nothing accomplished - the perfect Panda day!"

And lastly - my favourite:

MONUMENTAL PANDA FAIL!!!



"Ooops......errr..ok - BIG fail.......Mmmuuuuummm - HELP!!"

Hope you all enjoyed them as much as I did.xxxx

1 comment:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Very amusing. Ha! Particularly like the confessional. Really good pictures, thank your mother from a grateful recipient. Thank you for my smiles. Take care. Bye.